Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Monday, September 13, 2010

Nikki Reed reveals she'd like to work with 'Twilight' director Catherine Hardwicke again


In a new interview with Cinema Blend, Nikki Reed ("Rosalie Hale" in the Twilight series) took time to explain some of the back story associated with how she came to be a part of Last Day Of Summer, her film with DJ Qualls which releases September 17th, and in the interview, Reed explained that she'd like to work with Twilight director Catherine Hardwicke again.
Reed and Hardwicke worked together to create Thirteen, and Reed also starred in Lords Of Dogtown by Hardwicke before becoming a part of Twilight.
"The wonderful thing about Catherine and I is that there’s a genuine mutual respect and now I’m not the only one because the world has seen her work. I truly believe in her and I think she’s just so gifted and so talented and I guess I can confidently say now that she thinks the same of me because she keeps putting me in her movies and there’s no reason for that other than she thinks I’m talented and that’s really flattering. We don’t really hang out in our personal lives. In fact, I’ve spoken to her once in the last year and a half via e-mail; she’s doing a movie somewhere and I’m proud of her and happy for her, but we have a really great working relationship and so I’m positive that at some point or another I will be working with Catherine again."
Reed also explained that the music video she directed for Sage wasn't the only one she worked on and that "there’s a second video that I directed at the same time, simultaneously when I did the first one that was just released, so we’re working on editing that and releasing that."

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails