Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Friday, October 15, 2010

Nikki Reed headed to Breaking Dawn set in “just over a week”

Nikki Reed tells HollywoodLife that she is headed to Louisiana next week to officially begin work on Breaking Dawn!
While Twilight and Eclipse were shot in Vancouver, the star said the cast is first headed down south for the fourth movie. “I’m headed out there [to New Orleans] in just over a week,” she said.
On what to expect from her performance:
So, what can we expect from Rosalie? Nikki said she wants fans to see the sympathetic side of her vampire character and hopes to humanize her. “I cross my fingers I can do it accurately.” In order to get back in to character, she said she re-read the book, Breaking Dawn and she has acting classes scheduled for next week and plans to prep up until she goes off to New Orleans! “I went through it last month once I got the scripts just to make sure nothing was missing.”
Read more here.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails