Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Bobby Long Talks Robert Pattinson



Musician Bobby Long got signed this year and is set to release his debut album A Winters Tale on February 1, 2011.  In the video, he talked about how the album came about, his involvement with Twilight and Robert Pattinson.
I met my friend Rob, he was a musician too. He was hanging out with a few of his other friends who are musicians as well. I became friends with them and for the first time I felt like I’d made friends similar to myself.
Rob ended up being an actor and stuff, we co-wrote this song and he took the song to the producers, and I thought “oh cool” and didn’t really think about it. It went in and it was far bigger than I thought it was. The film was Twilight…
It was kind of ridiculous, and I was suddenly getting like, two thousand plays on myspace. I was getting from twenty a day to two thousand a day and it was all kind of kicking off as a musician. I was unsigned and in London and I still can’t put my finger on it, I don’t know why I got so exposed at that time. Suddenly I got “Do you want to go to America, please come to Kentucky, please come to Canada, please come to Hawaii.” I think it was just their own want to know everything about this film and I was tied into that,  it escalated when I went over and played so much.
[Source: ROBsessed via YouTube]

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails