Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

L.A. Times Article: Kristen Stewart Detours from ‘Twilight’

Here is a small excerpt of an L.A. Times article in which Kristen Stewart discusses Welcome to the Riley’s, Twilight and the effect fame has on her.
In Scott’s film, Stewart plays Mallory, a foul-mouthed teen living on her own in New Orleans, working at a strip club. When she crosses paths with married couple Doug and Lois Riley ( James Gandolfini and Melissa Leo), they take her under their wing and help her begin to turn her life around.
To prepare, Stewart took pole dancing lessons, visited strip clubs and didn’t wash her hair for five weeks. Her appearance was so convincingly trashy, she said, that when she walked into a club off Sunset Boulevard, the owner offered her a job. The actress persuaded him to let her talk to the dancers to get insight about their lives.
“The only thing that I can figure out is that something most of the time was taken from them,” she said. “Like, you can’t hurt me more than I’ve already been hurt. And you can’t abuse me more than I abuse myself every day, so I’m gonna take from you. I’m gonna take your money.”
Source: Head over to LA Times to read the entire article.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails