Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Friday, March 18, 2011

Actor Hal Holbrook talks about his first impression of his “Water for Elephants” co-start Robert Pattinson


Hal Holbrook who plays the “older ” Jacob Jankowski  in the upcoming movie Water for Elephants recently spoke to SignOnSanDiego about meeting his co star Robert Pattinson for the first time.
I was astonished when I met him, because I met him with a couple friends of mine and the minute I looked at him, I said to him, ‘My God, you look like me as a young man,’” Holbrook said. “Everyone who was with me said, ‘Yeah, he really does.’
Source : WaterforElephantsfilm

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails