Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Friday, May 27, 2011

Rob’s Q&A With Lexpress


This a Google Translated:
Young English actor, star of Twilight takes the top billing in Water for Elephants. Cosmopolis Meanwhile, the next Cronenberg …
If you were a place… The South Bank in London. Between the Hayward Gallery, National Theatre and all other activities, I will not ever bother. I would also say New York for the breathtaking skyline formed by the buildings and the fast pace of the city, whatever time of day.
A cartoonist… Ralph Steadman, illustrator of texts delusional Highway Gonzo, Hunter S. Thompson. His line is simple and disturbed never leave me indifferent. The other reason is, perhaps, that I can draw almost like him!
A dish of childhood… The boiled eggs with salt on the side and toast at your fingertips. Inevitably, this makes me feel like Saturday, when my mother was preparing this dish. I’m a bit nostalgic for that period.
An animal… An elephant. It is an intelligent animal and soothing. On one incredible dexterity. I learned a lot from him while working on the film. I would also add the giraffe, since I had the opportunity to play with a baby giraffe barely bigger than me. Their black tongue surprised.
An era… I am a big fan of music and clothing style of the 1960s. Whether in England or the United States, while I like this period.
An album of music… It is difficult to choose one. I give you my top 5: Night Train Oscar Peterson, One Love by Bob Marley & The Wailers, Moondance, Van Morrison, Abbey Road, Beatles, and Enter The Wu-Tang (36 Chambers), the Wu-Tang Clan. They tell me all their own way.
An artist… The cannonman at the circus. I like the risk. I love having the feeling of flying. Being a woman shaving I would not mind either. To avoid having to shave!
A book… Money, Money, Martin Amis. I read when I was 15, I read hundreds of times since and he continues to make me howl with laughter. Amis has managed to create a world that is both funny and biting. I’d love to play John Self, the hero depraved and without illusions he has created.
An essential garment… Without hesitation, the underwear: it’s really the only piece you need! Here and sunglasses, which are an accessory that I love! At home, I am constantly in that outfit.
A quote… “Mistakes are the doors of discovery”, by James Joyce. In a similar register: “A man, it can be destroyed but not defeated” by Ernest Hemingway. Both remind me that our biggest mistakes are the experiences that we learn the most. And gives hope to improve, everyone, the desire to live the next day, right?
Source via Source

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails