Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Kristen Stewart: Struggling with Fame







She’s hit the big time thanks to her “Twilight” gig, but Kristen Stewart says she’s not too keen on all that came along with her massive fame.
The “New Moon” actress confessed, “I had no idea it would turn out like this when I signed up for the movie.  And I am glad I didn’t because it would’ve tripped me out.”
She continued, “What people told me [when I signed on to Twilight] was that there would be a lot of fan girls, people who love the books.  But people don’t tell you that as long as you’re living in Los Angeles, it’s a show every second of your day. It’s like the Kristen show. And it’s so boring!”
And according to an inside source, both Kristen and her costar Robert Pattinson have become interested in reading about themselves in the tabloids.  “Rob and Kristen never used to pay attention to what was being written about them in the media but in recent weeks, they’ve become fascinated by it.  They’re obsessed with Googling themselves to find out what the bloggers and fans are saying about them. They find all the rumors hilarious!”

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails