Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Screen Caps from New Moon TV Spot

1a
1d
1e
Found these on TwiFans. They are Screen Caps from the New Moon TV Spot.
I love the first pic of Bella’s image in the wolf eye. I think that is my favorite image I have seen for New Moon so far. It’s just so cool. Laurent’s hair looks funny like it’s flying all over the place in the second pic and Victoria is just gorgeous.
Check out more screen caps at Twifans.
 here are the rest of the screen caps:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I just love this trailer it is just amazing!! In case you missed it here it is again!!! I can’t get enough! I love it when Taylor flips then turns wolf!!!!!  


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails