Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Dakota and Cameron Interview

 3

Teen Hollywood
has an interview with Dakota Fanning and Cameron Bright.
Read the entire interview here.
Here is an excerpt:

TeenHollywood: Cameron, can you talk about your character and your relationship to Dakota and your powers?

Cameron: Me and Dakota, we’re the henchmen but it’s kind of funny because Dakota is the most feared out of all the Volturi (Dakota shoots a big grin!) She’s the one with the worst power and everything. For me, as Alec, I’m the only one that isn’t quite afraid of her but I (really) still am. I’m not afraid to say what I want, where everybody else is always kind of watching their words. Felix and Demetri, as soon as they say one thing bad, she just looks at them and they just shut up and don’t say anything.(Dakota shoots us the scary “look”) We’re brother and sister. That’s basically about it. That spells it out for you. Luckily, we don’t fight at all or else I’d be in trouble.
TeenHollywood: But you are twins, right?
Cameron: I think we’re twins. (to Dakota) Aren’t we?
TeenHollywood: Who is minutes older then?
Dakota: We’re like thousands of years old, I guess, so it doesn’t really matter anymore, I suppose.
Cameron: Oh, my special power….I cut off people’s senses.
TeenHollywood: What special power would you want in real life?
Cameron: My special power would be to have every special power in the world.
Dakota: For me, my special power is that I can just look at someone and cause them pain. And, if I could have any power, it would be to read people’s thoughts.

TeenHollywood: Humm, that might be negative sometimes though. Is it fun to play characters that are so intimidating?

Dakota Fanning: Yes! (big grin and laugh) Yes, It was fun to get to play a feared character, you know, something different than what I’ve done before. And also, she uses her power not for good, which was another thing that was kind of interesting to me.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails