Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Robert, Taylor and Kristen Interview

3

PopSugar UK
has a short interview with Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner and Kristen Stewart.
This is what they said:
On how Taylor bulked up for New Moon:
Taylor:
“Obviously it required a lot of hours in the gym, but I found the most important part for me was the eating process and it was actually the most difficult. I had to double or triple my calorie intake. It was a matter of eating every two hours. And just disgusting things like meat patties, raw almonds, and sweet potatoes.”
Kristen: “Sweet potatoes were the grossest, in baggies!” [laughs]
Taylor: “It was definitely a lot of hard work, but worth it.”

On how Robert got his hot body for New Moon:
Robert:
“It’s just natural. [laughs] You get a lot of nipple shots in this film. I was really terrible. I hadn’t worked out at all until I saw Taylor at the beginning of the year. And it was quite good for the movie as well, because I did feel incredibly inadequate. It made me feel a little bit emasculated with my pre-pubescent girl’s body with A-cups!”
On what it’s like to kiss Robert:
Kristen:
“It’s pretty cool.”
Robert: “It’s a-mazing!” [laughs]

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails