Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Justin Interview with MTV

3e
MTV has an interview with Justin Chon. He talks about the new cast members he has and hasn’t met yet.
Read the entire interview here.
Here is an excerpt:
“The premiere is going to be wild; it’s gonna be a zoo,” he laughed, sounding for a minute like a super-fan. “I want to meet Michael Sheen!”
“Recently, I had met all the wolf pack, but I finally met Tin[sel Korey] and Bronson [Pelletier] maybe two weeks ago,” Chon said. “And I was like, ‘God, I feel like I already know you, but this is the first time I’m meeting you!’ That is so wild.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails