Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Tyson Houseman Interview

3e
Say What News has an interview with Tyson Houseman. Tyson plays Quil Ateara. Find out all about one of the newest members to the film in this in depth interview.
Read the entire interview here.
Here is an excerpt:

SayWhatNews: Tell us what was it like working with Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner and the rest of the amazing cast of New Moon? Do you have any funny stories from being on the set?

Tyson: It was great working with everyone. I remember this one time while we were taking a break from filming and me and all the wolf pack guys were throwing around a football, and Bronson Pelletier kicked the football but no one saw that when he kicked the football, his shoe flew off. So I was watching the football and I didn’t realize that the shoe was flying through the air and it ended up smacking me in the face. I had to go back to the makeup trailer to get all the dirt off of my face and redo all my makeup.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails