Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Eclipse confessions

Once again, I didn't make own any of these, I just post these for people's enjoyments.

#1

I never really understood Bella's Switzerland comment.

#2

I already knew of Victoria's plan before anyone did.

#3

I wouldn't have punched Jacob in the face.

#4

Cuddling with a pushy, obnoxious, moronic dog seems like a good idea.

#5

I would, gladly, be affected by the territorial disputes between mystical creatures.

#6

Yes Jacob, your being half naked bothers me.

#7

Seducing a vampire seems like a natural reaction to me.

#8

Alice and Edward are free to kidnap me whenever they like.

#9

When I get married, it would be August 13th.

#10

Alice can plan my wedding.

#11

I ship Alice/Jasper more than Edward/Bella.

#12

I adopted a stray the other day... I thought he was Jacob Black.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails