Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Sunday, December 20, 2009

New moon Confessions

Here's New Moon Confessions. like I said before, I didn't make any of these, I just posted them for people's enjoyments.

#1

I can hear Edward in my head too!

#2

If Edward dies, I headed off to Volterra.

#3

Alice stole my Porsche.

#4

Jane has my favorite vampire power.

#5

I have Edward's soul. *Evil Laugh*

#6

Bella's Epiphany = Stating the obvious.

#7

Edward didn't go to South America. He was visiting me.

#8

I named all of my dogs after Jacob and his friends.

#9

I skipped all of the chapters without Edward in them.

#10

I second Emmett's vote.

#11

I cut myself in front of Jasper for fun.

#12

If Bella won't marry Edward, I will.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails