Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Friday, January 8, 2010

New Moon Poster Avatar Style

OK, so I saw the movie Avatar yesterday and LOVED IT!!!
If you guys want to check out an absolutely amazing movie you should watch it. It was visually breathtaking. The planet Pandora and its animals are just unique and gorgeous. I laughed, I cried, I was in awe!! It is one of the greatest movies I have seen in quite a while!! I recommend this movie to everyone. No wonder it’s made over 1 billion dollars already!!!
Also if you are in the mood for a scary Vampire movie that looks good Daybreakers starring Ethan Hawke opens in theaters today. Jamey and I are gonna check it out Monday.
Jamey and I also just watched Paranormal Activity, he loved it and I hated it, the latest installment of the Final Destination series, we both loved it, and The Hangover, we both loved that too it was Hilarious!!!
OK, so that’s the end of my movie tangent, LOL!!! You guys got any recommendations for good movies you have watched lately. With winter now here, and we have so much snow here, not much else to do but read, I’ve read the entire House of Night book series and The Morganville Vampire Book series in the last two weeks, and watch movies!!!
So if you got any movie or book recommendations let me know in the comments!!!
new-moon-poster-avatar-styl

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails