Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

ASK ALICE: THE MANY STYLES OF ALICE CULLEN

For this week’s “Ask Alice”; a fashion tribute to the most fashionable woman of the Twilight Saga: Alice Cullen, along with a special appearance by the demanding pixie herself.
Let’s face it, where would the Cullens be without Alice?
“Probably running around in deer cloths like some cave leaches.”
Don’t be fooled by the Cullens’ gorgeous attire thinking they have all the fashion sense.
“Psssh… yeah! They wish they had my kind of talent.”
It’s because of our favorite, elegant pixie that her coven actually has shirts on their ba–
“And not just any shirts, missy! Those are Burberry button-downs the men are wearing!
Ahem… Well, it’s pretty clear Alice has quite the opinion on how this feature should go down, so why don’t I just let her do the talking. After you, darling…
Aww, thanks hon. As my writer was saying, my family would probably be shopping at somewhere horrendous like a thrift shop that has styles dating as far back as the early 20th century if it wasn’t for my knowledgeable expertise. This intelligence definitely had its shining moments during my last appearance in The Twilight Saga: New Moon. I enjoyed drawing on a variety of styles, but always keeping it fashionably presentable. Between my purple satin party dress and all the coats I wore (like the Michael Kors one I wore to Italy), I couldn’t possibly have a favorite outfit! I mean, could you? So due to an overwhelming response, I bring you my New Moon closet! I’ve placed in there all of the outfits you saw in the film — and the best part: Most of them are looks for less! Who says fashion has to be expensive? There’s a difference between frugal and cheap you know. So I say, “Be fashionably frugal!” Off you go ladies! You can’t get these sales elsewhere. The clock is ticking!! Happy shopping, everyone!
Click here to visit Alice’s New Moon closet.
Click here for the listing on all the hot buys Alice recommends for you!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails