Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Collider: Kristen Stewart On Success, Growth, and Twilight



Collider asked Kristen about the Yellow Handkerchief, her growth as an actress, and the Twilight Saga.
“Question: When you go on road trips, do you find them to be profound journeys of self-discovery?
Kristen Stewart: The only road trip that I’ve ever taken was back from Portland when I was up there doing Twilight. I bought a little truck and drove home. It wasn’t like the most transformative experience but it was fun. It gave me a sense of freedom and going away from something that was a rather intense experience.
Q: As the world is your oyster now, what attracts you to a role?
KS: I mean, as much as you can say I’d like to do this because it’s different from what I’ve done before, I can’t really plan things out like that because despite whether or not a character sort of fits my description and the script is good, what actually drives me to do something like this, which is a really bizarre thing if you think about it: to play a part in a film and for more reason than just “Oh, I get to be in a movie.” It’s like no, I want to live out this life. It’s like, why? So it has to speak to me in some way and that’s always hard to describe, so I don’t know what I want to do. This is the first time I haven’t had one of my next jobs lined up so I have a totally clean horizon. That’s actually pretty exciting.”
Read more on Collider

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails