Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Twilight' stars Taylor Lautner & Kellan Lutz play ball at 4th Annual DirecTV Celebrity Beach Bowl




Kellan Lutz - AP Photo
Today, The Twilight Saga: New Moon and The Twilight Saga: Eclipse co-stars Taylor Lautner and Kellan Lutz played beach football at the 4th Annual DirecTV Celebrity Beach Bowl!
Lautner and Lutz were on the "blue team," and a slideshow of Lautner at play is available below.
While doing the event, Lutz did an interview with ESPN, where he talked about his old football days.
"I love football," he said. "I miss my high school days where I played. I was going to college for (football) and then acting came up so I had to put school on hold and now I'm on this acting adventure."
Of course, Lutz is also getting his self involved in a little bit of modeling as well . . .
Anyway, Lutz went on to say that "I don't think I'm tall enough, big enough or strong enough to be in the Super Bowl . . .I just miss playing football and getting hit and hitting people." Too funny.
Lautner also did an interview, but his was with the event's commentators. Check out the video below:




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails