Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

FearNet Talks with Ashley, Kristen and Dakota


FearNet has an interview with Ashley Greene talking Twilight.
Read the interview here.

Here is an Excerpt:
Have you been given the chance to see any part of Eclipse yet?
I just did ADR a couple of days ago, actually, so I got to see some of the film. I was with [director] David Slade, and when I was doing ADR, I of course asked if I could see the whole scene played out so I could see something! It looks so good. I’m so excited.

FearNet
also talked with Kristen Stewart and Dakota Fanning about Breaking Dawn.
Read the whole thing here.
Here is an excerpt:
FEARnet posed a similar question to Fanning, who plays the lead Volturi enforcer, Jane: Are you ready to portray a baby hunter? But Fanning, ever the professional, could not yet confirm her involvement in Breaking Dawn. “I don’t know if I’m going to be in it,” she demurred. Stewart turned to her. “You’re gonna be in the movie.”
Stewart’s mind turned back to Bella’s Breaking Dawn exploits. “It’s insane. It’s crazy. I have to do that soon,” she said. “Oh my god, I have to be pregnant, I have to give birth — I wonder if that’s going to be in the movie…”

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails