Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Kristen Stewart talks Rob, Twilight fans, and Joan Jett



Kristen Stewart
Parade Magazine has an interview with Kristen Stewart about a wide range of topics showing just how diverse this young actress really is.  Kristen had this to say about Twilight fans:
I’ve never been so fanatical about something. I never had that thing that I’m obsessed with. But, I’ve followed things for years like bands and movies and actors. I completely get what they’re feeling. Personally, it’s just so cool for me to be able to go back and follow a character for so long in successive movies. The fact that fans love them helps give me the chance.”
Read the whole interview over at Parade’s site.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails