Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Monday, March 29, 2010

Jackson Interview


FearNet has up the second part of their interview with Jackson Rathbone. If you missed the first part I put that link below too.
Part 1
Part 2
Here is an excerpt:
Tell us about your guest spot on Criminal Minds, which may have been a surprising role for some fans see you in.
That was one of the roles that I, to use a vampire pun, loved sinking my teeth into. I just love playing characters that are really out there. That was a hard role; I got to work with [actor-director] Jason Alexander, who’s incredible to work with as an actor because he is an actor and he understands the difficulty in trying to play extreme characters as honestly as possible. I had a great time working on that set. I got to work with Matthew Gray Gubler a lot – he’s one of the coolest guys I’ve met so far.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails