Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Monday, March 29, 2010

Jackson Interview


MovieWeb has an interview with Jackson Rathbone.
Check it all out here.

Here is an excerpt:

You’ve done a few horror films in the past, so what was it like to get a script for a Clive Barker adaptation? What were your original thoughts on the script when you first read it?

Jackson Rathbone: Well, before I even read it, before I even knew it was a Clive Barker adaptation, I was really excited about it. Then I read it and I was blown away, to be honest. It’s a much more humanized version of that kind of dark world that Clive is famous for creating. Once I read it, I was compelled to do the project, especially since I made a friend of mine read it, and the ending kind of made him a little bit sick, which is awesome, I think.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails