Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Peter Interview



The Independent
has an interview with Peter Facinelli.
Read it all here.
Here is an excerpt:
How have you coped with the attention from fans that Twilight must have brought you?
It doesn’t really affect me on a daily level. I don’t get mobbed like Robert Pattinson (who plays his step-son Edward Cullen in the Twilight Saga). I really enjoy corresponding with fans. Any time you meet someone who is excited about your work it’s gratifying. It’s better than having people throw rotten tomatoes at you! The most attention I get is kids ringing the doorbell of my house.
Why do you think people are so interested in vampires and the supernatural?
I think there’s a sensuality about vampires. A monstrousness. They offer up eternal life in exchange for blood. There’s something intense about wanting someone so much that you have to devour them. The biting of the neck. It’s sexy.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails