Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' star Tyson Houseman says he identified with his character in 'New Moon'


Tyson Houseman in 'New Moon' - Summit Ent.
As cute as the scene was where Tyson Houseman said "I'm Quil Ateara" in an effort to entice Bella Swan in The Twilight Saga: New Moon, it was definitely one of the smaller roles in the film, and it seems that for the actor portraying the slow-to-transform character, life imitated art a bit on the set.
In a recent interview Houseman did with The Film Yap, he explained that the camaraderie of the New Moon set left him a little envious and anxious for his time with the wolfpack in The Twilight Saga: Eclipse.
There were a lot of similarities between what was happening to me and the character. I only had one day of shooting on “New Moon,” but I was still friends with all the other wolf guys because we worked out together so much. So it was really cool. The character himself, he was the last one to turn into a wolf, so he always felt kind of left out. They didn’t really talk to him that much. But when he turns into a wolf he’s glad to have all of his friends back. For me, I was always hearing about their stories on “New Moon,” all the fun times they had, and I kind of felt left out. So it was really cool in “Eclipse,” when I’m a wolf, I can hang out with all the guys again. It really felt similar to the character.
Makes you want to say "aw," huh?
You can read the full interview and get to know a little bit more about Tyson Houseman here.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails