Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

WALL STREET JOURNAL DEBUTS MINI EXCERPT FROM ‘THE HOST’ BONUS CHAPTER



We’re clearly a Twilight fansite, but we are also hugely in love with The Host and unfalteringly supportive of anything Stephenie Meyer does, so here’s a treat for the rest of you The Host fans! As we all know, The Host in paperback is now available for pre-order and one of the features of the book is an exclusive new (never-before-seen!) bonus chapter! The Wall Street Journal has a great mini-excerpt of the chapter and they’re sharing it with us! Check it out below:
I’m all alone. It’s dark. I can’t remember where I am … or why I’m here. It’s wrong that I’m alone. Where is Wanda? I can’t see to look for her. I can’t remember how to call for her. It’s silent. I can’t feel her. I can’t feel our body.
Panic starts to set in as I wait for her voice. For her to say my name. To tell me where we are. To open my eyes so we can see. I need to hear her voice — my voice, in my softest tone, my gentlest inflection.
I wait, but there is nothing. Just me and the dark.
The panic gets worse as I try to remember. Did she shut me out again? That happened once, I know, but I don’t remember it. I don’t think it was like this, panicking in the dark. It was just nothing then.
And I don’t think Wanda would do that. Because we love each other. I remember we said that. Just before …something. I try to dredge up the memory.
We were saying we loved each other.… We were saying …
Good-bye.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails