Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Friday, May 14, 2010

Movieline: 5 revelations from Twilight on Oprah May 13, 2010 0 Comments and 0 Reactions Posted by Lindsay in * Dakota Fanning * Kristen Stewart * Robert Pattinson Movieline summarizes five revelations we got during the Twilight: Eclipse special on Oprah today. 5. Dakota Fanning’s Less Famous Sister is a Twi-Hard “My sister is 12, and she and her best friend are obsessed with everything [Twilight]. They have the cut outs of Rob and Taylor. They’re actually making a robot at school, and they named it ‘Rob-ot Pattinson.’” 4. Kristen Stewart is More Bella Than Joan Jett “I feel like I probably bring more of myself to Bella than I have to any character, but that’s all I can do. […] You really project yourself onto her because it’s a very vicarious read. I mean, you are her. And I can also completely relate to the fact that she’s totally awkward but that she owns it. She’s not going to say anything she doesn’t mean.” 3. R-Patz Has No Friends The actor joked to Oprah that he spends his Friday nights “desperately calling up everyone in my phone book…[Seeing if] anyone I had ever met was doing something, because no one would have called me.” Whatever, Rob. Seeing how well the audience reacted to Rob’s response, Taylor chimed in, “I’m [usually calling to see] if anybody wants to hang out with me too.” 2. Robert Pattinson Rapped His Way to an American Accent “I swear to God, I have a lot of recordings of it. … I used to do an American accent and transpose my voice down,” said the heartthrob who spent his early teen years dreaming of going into the recording industry. And in case you were wondering, R-Patz has most difficulty saying “nachos,” “water,” and “pasta” with an American accent. 1. It Will Take You a Year and a Mini-Cooler Full of Hamburger Meat to Look Like Jacob Lautner explained that he had a long way to go to get that abtastic look for New Moon: “It was about a year’s worth of work.[…] I basically ate a lot, as much as I could,” he says. “If I was busy or if I was on set or I was in L.A. in meetings, I would have to carry around this little miniature cooler. I would carry around like beef patties. … It’s so weird. I’ll be like talking to somebody and all of a sudden I’ll just be like: ‘Can you hold on one second? I’ve got to eat a beef patty.’” Read more here. The cooler of beef patties might have been my favorite part of the episode! ClevverTV: MTV Movie Awards nominees

In this video, ClevverTV recaps the MTV Movie Award nominations, which, of course, includes a LOT of New Moon and its actors!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails