Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Kristen interview with Elle UK


Elle UK has an interview with Kristen Stewart.
Check it all out here.
Here is an excerpt:
On Twilight: ‘With Twilight, we never thought it was going to be so huge; we never thought we’d do a second, a third. I’m quite nervous about the third one, actually. It’s so such a privilege to be able to play a role for so long. Also, it’s such a product now; it didn’t start out as a product. I read the first book and thought, “Wow, this is a pager turner.” There was something in the script – the energy. It’s raw desire, that’s what that book is. Which is why it’s weird that little kids read it. I’m like, “What are you thinking about when you’re reading it?” I thought that it was going to be a really simple, overly dramatic – which was what was attractive about it – rotten love story. When they cast me it wasn’t like “Omigod, I got this huge movie”; it was like, “OK, I got this film.” You have to rev up to it.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails