Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

New Kristen Stewart Outtake For Elle UK Magazine!


We previously posted scans of Kristen Stewart as the featured cover story in the July issue of Elle UK magazine!  Check out this new outtake from Elle UK!
Here’s part of Kristen interview with Elle UK!
On Twilight: ‘With Twilight, we never thought it was going to be so huge; we never thought we’d do a second, a third. I’m quite nervous about the third one, actually. It’s so such a privilege to be able to play a role for so long. Also, it’s such a product now; it didn’t start out as a product. I read the first book and thought, “Wow, this is a pager turner.” There was something in the script – the energy. It’s raw desire, that’s what that book is. Which is why it’s weird that little kids read it. I’m like, “What are you thinking about when you’re reading it?” I thought that it was going to be a really simple, overly dramatic – which was what was attractive about it – rotten love story. When they cast me it wasn’t like “Omigod, I got this huge movie”; it was like, “OK, I got this film.” You have to rev up to it.’

On fame: ‘What you don’t see are the cameras shoved in my face and the bizarre intrusive questions being asked, or the people falling over themselves, screaming and taunting to get a reaction. All you see is an actor or a celebrity lit up by a flash…A lot of the time I can’t handle it. It’s f***ed. I never expected that this would be my life.’
On growing up: ‘My family are amazing. I had like, the perfect upbringing. It sucks for people like Lindsay [Lohan], but it’s not her fault that she’s so off the rails.’
On music: ‘I’m just getting into The Smiths actually. Vicar in a Tutu is my favourite song. I was singing along to it this morning in my room; I’m so emo! I’m listening to Camera Obscura. It’s really ‘”chicky music”. I listen to stuff over and over. My favourite band is Interpol, and I’m listening to Broken Bells a lot, too. They are the new band from the lead singer of The Shins. I’m always going somewhere, so I get the chance to listen to a lot of music.
On Robert Pattinson: Ah, you’ll have to read the full interview in July ELLE out now. 
[Source: Kstewdevotee via Kstewartfans.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails