Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Melissa Rosenberg Interview


The Hollywood Reporter has an interview with Melissa Rosenberg.
Check it all out here.
Here is an excerpt:
As long as you’ve been in this universe, do you dream “Twilight” stuff?
Rosenberg:
(Pause) I have a recurring dream that I’ve committed some heinous murder. And the interesting thing is that, in the dream it’s not that I’m guilty about the murder. I actually have absolutely no remorse whatsoever. I don’t know why I’m telling you this, I’m not sure how related it is. (Laughs) What I’m concerned about, what consumes me in the dream, is my life will end. I’m going to go to prison, everything will be stripped from me. And I have to do everything I can to get out of this situation, even kill more people. I’m not sure what that’s about. In some ways I think it’s about the pressure, the fear that they’re going to be coming after me with tar and feathers for whatever I produce. The fans are going to hate what I do and basically say I’ve butchered them. But I think the other side of it is a fear that I will have done so terribly that my whole career will end, that it will all be stripped away and I’ll lose everything, and all standing will disappear. Ah … that was a very personal revelation. (Laughs)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails