Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Friday, July 2, 2010

Ashley Greene In ASOS Magazine


Ashley Greene (aka Alice Cullen) is the featured cover story in the July issue of ASOS magazine.  Ashley talked about her style, fashion and landing the role of Alice in Twilight.
“I was 20 when I got cast in Twilight,” she says.  “I was still working at this restaurant in L. A. called The Belmont Cafe, and I was reading the [Twilight] books while I was there.  I freaked out when they told me I’d got the role, like, holy crap, this might change my life!  I don’t feel like anyone could have expected this though.  It’s insane and I still have to pinch myself. [Twilight] is that thing that everyone wants to be a part of, so I knew something was going to happen, but not this…”
[Source: ASOS, AshGreene.org]

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails