Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Friday, July 2, 2010

Jodelle Interview


BSC has an interview with Jodelle Ferland.
Check it all out here.
Here is an excerpt:

Elena Nola: So, were you a fan of the Twilight series before you got cast as Bree?

Jodelle Ferland: I had read the books, and I’d seen the movie, and I definitely loved the books. I mean, I’m a major book horse, and I also really liked the movie too. So I was a fan of it before I got the part.
What did it feel like to get a part in a story you like so much?
AMAZING! I mean, it was completely unreal, when you see people pretty much every day and then suddenly they’re ACTUALLY in front of you. It’s insane, I mean it feels so unreal!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails