Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Friday, July 16, 2010

Charlie Bewley talks 'Twilight' fans, future projects


Charlie Bewley - AP Photo
Charlie Bewley aka Demetri talked to Pique, he talked about Twilight fans on Twitter, saying "They're like really protective of me! If anyone kind of has a go at me on Twitter, they're in there and they just rip to pieces whoever it was - they're great! Really, I've got a wonderful set of fans out there."
Bewley also talked about his first experience with the fandom - that which came just after he was cast.
"So I just put it out on Facebook. I was like, 'By chance, does anybody know about this character called Demetri from the Twilight series?' And out came all these closet Twilight fans in my Facebook list. Suddenly, I had this network of minions working for me around the clock!" he explained.
Aside from The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 and The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2, Bewley also has a couple of other projects lined up, it seems, including Ecstasy (self-explanatory), Soldiers Of Fortune (with Christian Slater, Sean Bean, Ving Rhames and Dominic Moynahan), and Like Crazy ("another independent project that Bewley compares to The Notebook").

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails