Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Monday, July 12, 2010

Daily Mirror Interview With Taylor Lautner

He began his Twilight journey with a small role in the first film. But now for some, 18-year-old Taylor eclipses Rob Pattinson in the heart-throb stakes. While his two co-stars speak their mind, Lautner, with his big white-teethed smile, always says the ‘right thing’. Today, his bulky body is hidden by blue jeans and a black tee. He settles down for a catch-up, all embarrassed by his ‘hottie’ status…
By Lauren Williams
Were you expecting all this fan hysteria when you first signed up?
It’s funny, but I hadn’t even heard of Twilight before I did it. And it is getting bigger and bigger. When I signed up for the role I found out the following behind us, it was so much bigger than I expected, and it is definitely different to anything I have and ever will experience in the future, I’m sure.
Have you got used to being so famous?
You actually never do because it’s just not normal to walk out on stage and have thousands of people screaming at you.
How do you avoid attention?
You have to be smart about where and when you decide to go places. Walking down Rodeo Drive in LA is probably not a good idea. I find certain hangouts where I know I can have fun, enjoy it and it’s also a safe place to be.
Do your mates take the p*ss?
Everybody teases me about the shirtless thing and my little jean shorts. It’s all good, though.
What have you been spending your money on?
It is tough to go shopping when you are busy. You don’t want to purchase something extravagant, because you are just going to leave it behind. One thing my parents taught me is to save my money because you never know what is going to happen. Tomorrow you may lose everything! My parents have been a big help. I make sure to have them on set to visit because it does get lonely, filming for three months, so I like bringing home to wherever I am. My friends visit quite often. I usually have someone there. I am never there by myself for too long.
Full article can be read Here.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails