Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Monday, July 12, 2010

Peter Interview


The Mirror has an interview with Peter Facinelli.
Check it all out here.
Here is an excerpt:
Do people recognise you without the blond hair?
Well I think I’ve been around for a while so people generally know what I look like. But sometimes when I meet younger people who haven’t seen me before, and I don’t look like Carlisle, they get this disappointed look on their face. I don’t think I look anything like him.

Do fans ever ask you to bite them?

Oh yeah, all the time. They ask me to bite them for pictures, I used to do it, but then I thought, I don’t want these pictures of me biting people’s necks popping up everywhere – it’s kind of disrespectful to my wife. So now I’ll pretend to bite their wrist, kids love it and fans love it, it makes them happy. I’m pretty game.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails