Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Kiowa Gordon on running barefoot in Eclipse & working out for Breaking Dawn

The Fab Life interviewed Kiowa Gordon, in which he talks about Eclipse and Breaking Dawn, as well as Touche, his band. Here’s a snippet:
TFL: Here’s a question from one of our Twitter followers: Was it hard having to film all of those scenes running around barefoot. Does that ever get annoying and cold?
KG: Yeah actually, they gave us some of these moleskin protectors. They glue it on your feet so your feet don’t get cut up or dirty. They kind of keep them warm because it is cold out there and we have no shirts on and you could get sick. You could step on a stick or something and it would hurt. Jumping out of Emily’s steps in Eclipse, jumping out to meet Bella, that kind of hurt because I kept having to jump and land on some rocks so that didn’t feel so good.
TFL: Did you have to do a ton of takes of that too?
KG: Yeah I did like ten of takes for that.
TFL: Are you ready physically for Breaking Dawn? Are you working out yet?
KG: Yeah but I’ve been a little lazy, because I’ve been so busy and not enough time to get to the gym. Any physical activity I can get my hands on I do, like mountain climbing, swimming, and running. So yeah, I think I’m ready for Breaking Dawn, definitely.
Head over to The Fab Life for the full interview!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails