Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Kiowa Interview


Deseret News has an interview with Kiowa Gordon.
Check it all out here.
Here is an excerpt:
Gordon, a newcomer at the time, got the much-coveted part due in part to a lucky break. He is a member of Meyer’s LDS Church ward in Arizona, and “when she told me they were casting for the movie, I jumped at the opportunity.”
And he said he has enjoyed the chance to play a “strong” Native American character in the film. Gordon is a member of Arizona’s Hualapai tribe, which is probably best known for maintaining and operating the Grand Canyon’s “Skywalk.”
“I love being able to honor my roots and my heritage, especially in movies that are so hugely popular,” he said by telephone from Los Angeles.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails