Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Anna Kendrick defends Twilight fans

 Anna Kendrick recently defended the rabid Twilight fan base in an interview with the Wall Street Journal.
During a recent conversation with Kendrick, Speakeasy asked the actress about her insider-outsider status. “I just feel really lucky to be in it but not have my privacy completely compromised by it,” Kendrick said. “I’m glad that the paparazzi haven’t followed me every day this year. I do not wish to be in that position.”
Still, Kendrick bristled at the notion that “Twilight” fans, or “Twihards,” are a little overboard. “People like to make fun of the fans who camp out but people have renaissance faires; people do Civil War reenactments; people do what they like,” Kendrick said. “I’m tired of hearing people rag on the fans. If you don’t like ‘Twilight,’ don’t buy a ticket.”
Source via Twilight Lexicon

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails