Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Kristen Stewart: I Haven’t Changed Much Since Kindergarten

People.comis reporting on a new interview that Kristen Stewart did with the telegraph where she talked about growing up and her fierce dedication to staying true to who she is.
“I didn’t walk around talking about doing movies,” says the Twilight star, 20, “but then someone saw an old movie I was in, [2001's] The Safety of Objects, and realized that the little boy in it [she played a tomboy] had grown up into this girl – me. And then I got a lot of, ‘She’s such a bitch!’ And yet most of these kids had never even spoken to me.”
Stewart says she was glad to leave school. She was missing a lot of classes and getting failing grades, and her interactions with her peers didn’t improve.
“I couldn’t relate to kids my own age,” she says. “I have felt that I should have been an adult since I was aged about 5. I remember when I turned 18, everyone asked me if I felt more mature, but I felt the same as I always did. Juggling work and school, and helping my mother; I’ve always had a lot of responsibility.”
Read more at People.com.
Full original interview at the Telegraph.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails