Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Lucy Hale, Tyler Posey almost in Twilight

Pretty Little Liars star Lucy Hale told J-14 that she is such a big Twilight fan that when the movies were being cast, she auditioned for both Alice and Jane.  Here is what Lucy said about the process.
“I auditioned for [the role of] Alice,” Lucy says. “I read the books and I wanted to be part of the first movie so bad.”
The role ultimately went to Ashley Greene, but Lucy didn’t give up on her vampire dreams. “I heard about this new role, Jane, who was going to be a part of the second one, and I went for that,” she says. But, alas, Dakota Fanning was chosen to play Jane instead. …
“I love everyone they’ve cast,” she says. “I’m such a believer in everything happens for a reason and it’s all about timing. I like where I’m at right now!”
Actor Tyler Posey also mentioned to Teen Vogue that he was up for the role of Jacob Black and that it was down to him and Taylor Lautner.
“It was between me and Taylor Lautner for the role of Jacob Black. I haven’t seen it yet, but I don’t have anything against it.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails