Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Saturday, October 16, 2010

New Interview: Taylor Swift Opens Up About Taylor Lautner!

Glamour magazine has a new interview with Country singer, Taylor Swift. In the interview Taylor talks about her previous relationship with Twilight Saga star Taylor Lautner -
GLAMOUR: Like that song about Kanye [who famously dissed her at the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards]?
TAYLOR SWIFT: [Laughs.] Everything that happens to me gets put into a song. For some reason, I’m really comfortable talking about my personal life in songs. There, I don’t hold back: names, dates, times, expressions on people’s faces, exactly where we were and how it felt, what I wish I would have said to them in the moment. So I’m not only excited about sharing the songs with fans; I’m also pretty interested to hear the response from the guys I’ve written about on this record.
GLAMOUR: They always respond, don’t they?
TAYLOR SWIFT: I’m sure they will for this one.
GLAMOUR: Because some of these guys are well-known—like Taylor Lautner?
TAYLOR SWIFT: [Laughs.] I write about everything that happens to me.

GLAMOUR: Christina Gossett of Fort Eustis, Virginia, asked, “Are she and Taylor Lautner still friends?”
TAYLOR SWIFT: Absolutely! He’s one of my best friends.
GLAMOUR: Is it hard being close with an ex?
TAYLOR SWIFT: He’s wonderful, and we’ll always be close. I’m so thankful for that.
[Source: Glamour.com]

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails