Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Vampire Diaries Star Taylor Kinney Believes He Can ‘Take’ Taylor Lautner!

Vampire Diaries werewolf Taylor Kinney (aka the EXTREMELY hot Mason Lockwood) recently gave an exclusive interview to Celebuzz.com, claiming that he could take Taylor Lauter “no contest” -
It seems that in order to play a werewolf these days you have to have amazing abs. Taylor Lautner beefed up for his Twilight role – how did you prepare?
That’s the biggest prerequisite I think. People just send pictures of their abs and they can book a job just based off that (laughs.) Werewolves are just a little more masculine, a little bigger. You have your Your Taylor Lautners and that guy on True Blood’s like 9-feet tall and ripped, so… but it wasn’t intimidating.  I’m pretty athletic and physical. I can’t sit still so when I have free time, I’m running around, I’m riding a bike, I’m surfing, I’m hitting the gym or doing something. It wasn’t too taxing just to stay in shape.
If you and Taylor Lautner and Sam Trammell from True Blood went into the woods together, who would emerge victorious?
Oh yeah, I’d win for sure. For sure. That’s a no contest.
You can read the whole article over at Celebuzz.com!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails