Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Fashion expert George Katsiopoulos on Kristen and Taylor’s styles


Fashion Police‘s George Katsiopoulos recently dished on fashion from the MTV Movie Awards, and specifically discussed Kristen Stewart’s style, as well as Taylor vs. Edward.
What do you think of Kristen Stewart wearing couture dresses with converse shoes?
I love Kristen. I have styled her a couple times and I think she is really cool and smart. She is a bad ass. Although I think there are other options.
Style wise, are you team Edward or Team Jacob?
I think Taylor has been looking really good. He wore something I would wear to the MTV Movie Awards.
Read more here.
Via TeamTaylorLautner

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails