Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Ashley Greene Talks the Ease of Approaching “Breaking Dawn”

Ashley Greene, who is promoting the August 30th DVD release of Skateland, recently spoke with Scene Louisiana about working on Breaking Dawn Part 1 and 2 and how it compared to going into Twilight three and a half years ago.
“With the first film, it was incredibly nerve-wracking because the fans had a pre-conceived idea of Alice from the book series. I knew I had a lot to live up to . . . Getting into character for Breaking Dawn feels like slipping on a pair of my favorite jeans. I know Alice inside and out and I understand her motives and her back-story. I’ve definitely grown more secure in my skin, both personally and as my character . . . Twilight was my first big film and none of us were prepared for its success and what came along with it. Now, with three of the Twilight films and press tours under my belt, I know what to expect and feel much more comfortable with the process. This time around, I’m much more comfortable. I know I have the unwavering support of our amazing fans, and I’m incredibly humbled by them, the cast and getting to work under Bill Condon’s leadership. We joke that coming back for Breaking Dawn is like going back to our senior year of high school after a summer break!”
Read more at Scene Louisiana!
via

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails