Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Taylor Lautner’s New Interview From Mexico

The first interviews with Taylor Lautner with various websites and newspapers are starting to pop up online. Twilight Poison has translated and shared everything from today on this post.
Milenio interviewed him exclusively. Here are some highlights:
“All my life I’ve admired people like Tom Cruise, Matt Damon and Tom Hanks. I respect what they do and how they keep challenging themselves, they’re always doing different things and quality work.
Things have not been handed to me. The bigest lesson that I’ve learned in this business is that you have to work hard, and not just in this career, but in every type of career. I learned that years ago with all my martial art training and sports training. You don’t wake up and find things there for you. You need to work for it.
My life has changed completely since Twilight. Twilight gave us the chance to do what we love, which is the most important thing, but it also gave us the opportunity to do different projects, and Abduction is that for me. It’s completely different from Twilight. Don’t get me wrong, I love Twilight and Jacob, but I like challenges, and this movie represents that for me. I’m eternally grateful for these opportunities.
Read the rest of the interview HERE
Source: Twilight Poison Via Team Taylor Lautner

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails