Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Justin Interview

1
Ningin has an interview with Justin Chon. He talks the Twilight films and other stuff in his life.
Read the entire interview here.
Here is an excerpt from the interview:
JI: Speaking of America, New Moon will be premiering soon. How are you prepping yourself for the madness?
JC: Absolutely no preparation at all.
JI: You’re just going to walk in there and be cool?
JC: What’s there to prepare for? I’ll uh…get a suit. I’ll uh…get a suit and on the day of I’ll show up with [my publicist] Anthony and we’ll… watch the movie. I think that’s the best preparation I can do.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails