Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Kiowa Interview

1
Vanity Fair has an interview with Kiowa Gordon.
Read the entire interview here.
Here is an excerpt from the interview:
Can you tell us a little bit about your Native American descent?
Kiowa Gordon: Our tribe is called the Hualapai, and we are in Northern Arizona. We sit on top of the Grand Canyon and used to live there [on the reservation] about ten years ago. We take frequent trips back.

New Moon is your first film. What was the casting process like?

They had an open casting call here in Phoenix, and I auditioned. I was going to
church with my mom out in Cave Creek, and Stephenie Meyer goes to church with her. She kind of helped me out on that one.

Did Stephenie suggest you?

Yes, she told production, I think, and got me some sides to do the audition.
I didn’t know about the Stephenie connection. Pretty cool!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails