Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Behind the scenes video of 'Twilight' star Ashley Greene's 'Marie Claire' feature



Ashley Greene in Marie Claire - Photo: Simon Burstall
Wednesday, new pictures of Ashley Greene ("Alice Cullen" in The Twilight Saga: New Moon and The Twilight Saga: Eclipse) in Marie Claire magazine were revealed, and today a new behind-the-scenes video from the shoot has come about.
In the video, Greene describes her style, saying "I would define my style pretty classic, I think, probably clean lines and then I always add kind of an edgy shoe or some type of bold kind of statement necklace to it. My style icon's always been Audrey Hepburn, and she kind of has that go-to like classic style. Gwenyth Paltrow is another big one for me. I always like how she's kind of able to kind of capture ... there's still this elegance, and there's edge and sexiness, but it's still classy."
She also took time to speak up about her Twilight series character's style. "Alice Cullen tends to have, kind of again like the clean lines, very sleek, and then we added some type of lace or some type of frill to give her kind of that elegance," she explained.
Finally, Greene stated, "The trends that I find myself migrating to right now are definitely animal prints or really tall booties. I like a lot with like a skinny jean or a legging. I like high-waisted stuff a lot lately."

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails