Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Saturday, February 6, 2010

‘Eclipse’ Star Kirsten Prout Discusses Her ‘Really Dark’ Role

Kristen Prout 
I’ve never played a villain in my entire career,’ ‘Twilight’ newcomer explains.


While fans eagerly await the June release of “The Twilight Saga: Eclipse,” one of the film’s stars, Kirsten Prout, is opening up about joining the cast for the third film in the franchise. She plays Lucy in the film, the vampire who turns Jasper (Jackson Rathbone) into a vampire. And she says she enjoyed getting to embrace her inner bad girl for the film.
“I’ve always been on the good side. I’ve never played a villain in my entire career. I’m the girl next door, or the girl who helps out, or the girl that makes an innocent escape. For once, I got to look all innocent and have that angelic quality, and then, all of a sudden, turn into something really dark,” Prout, who starred on the TV series “Kyle XY,” told Iesb.net. “That was fun for me. That was the first villain that I’ve ever played.”
Like Rathbone’s onscreen sister, Rosalie, played by Nikki Reed, Prout gets in on the backstory action in the movie as well. “Without revealing too much, Lucy is one of the vampires that turns Jasper, played by Jackson Rathbone. Jasper gets turned while he is an officer, and I’m one of the vampires that causes Jasper to be turned during his military career,” Prout added. “Lucy appears to be an innocent little victim, and then she turns into something a lot more sinister.”
To read the full story click here.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails