Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Friday, February 19, 2010

Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner to Present at the Oscars!


 

Eclipse cast mates Kristen Stewart (aka Bella Swan) and Taylor Lautner (aka Jacob Black) will be presenting together at the Academy Awards on March 7th!
Kristen sat down with E! Online’s Marc Malkin and gave him the deets -
“Yeah, I’m going,” Stewart just told me when I asked if we’d be seeing her on March 7 at the Academy Awards. “Me and Taylor are going to present.”
Stewart admits she’s very nervous.
“I’ve been looking at shoes,” she said. “I’m trying to pick shoes that I know I won’t fall down in.”
Awesome! Can’t wait to see them presenting the award! I’m even more excited to see what Kristen will be wearing (as we all know Taylor will be in a gray suit!! lol)
Another Eclipse cast mate of Kristen and Taylor’s will be there as well (as most of you already know) — Anna Kendrick is nominated in the Best Supporting Actress category for her role in Up in the Air. It would be amazing to see her win and have Kristen and Taylor in attendance!
Check out the rest of Marc’s article here!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails