Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Friday, February 19, 2010

Taylor and Kristen Presenting at the Oscars


According to an article at E! Taylor Lautner and Kristen Stewart will be presenting an award at the Oscars.
This is what she said:

“Yeah, I’m going,” Stewart just told me when I asked if we’d be seeing her on March 7 at the Academy Awards. “Me and Taylor are going to present.”

Stewart admitted she’s very nervous.
“I’ve been looking at shoes,” she said. “I’m trying to pick shoes that I know I won’t fall down in.”
Read the rest of the article here.
The Oscars will be on the ABC Network on March 7th at 8 pm.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails